What is Track?
Robson Academy has developed a Track system that is designed to hone in on the specific needs of each student.
When a student is evaluated for acceptance into Robson Academy, the following process occurs:
1. Phone Call: A conversation with parent(s) is set to discuss your student’s specific needs.
2. Visit: If there is further interest, a tour is scheduled. This can include parent(s) and student.
3. Shadowing: A half day of shadowing can be established for the student if desired.
4. Enrollment: Once a decision has been made, a New Student Enrollment Form is sent in.
5. Deposit: A $600 deposit is required to save your spot.
6. Testing & Evaluation: Within 2 weeks of acceptance, your student will be Tested & Evaluated.
7. SPIN ITP: Once Testing has occurred, you will be presented with a plan called a SPIN ITP.
8. Track: As part of the ITP, we recommend a Track that effectively represents your child’s needs.
|Track 1||Track 2||Track 3|
|Dominant Need||Environmental Change||Added Support||Focused Attention|
|Dominant Need||Environmental Change|
|Dominant Need||Added Support|
|Dominant Need||Focused Attention|
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to schedule a phone consultation to determine if Robson Academy is a good fit for your child.
We believe education is a mutual partnership. A face to face interview and facility tour helps us establish rapport and comfort level.
INDIVIDUAL THERAPEUTIC PLAN
We create a plan together which includes individualized curriculum, therapeutic techniques, and family consultation.